Thứ Bảy, 15 tháng 6, 2013

Lose weight fast with 7 Day Fitness Program

“Expert Trainer Uncovers The Hidden Secrets The Health And Fitness Industry Doesn’t Want You To Know”


How Monica Lost 21 Pounds in 21 Days

3 uncomfortable feelings keeping you unhappy…..



So far only hundreds have joined the 7DayFitness family, which is great news for you. Why? Because this gives me and you the opportunity to work very closely in the next 30 days. But I must warn you that I am a wild and crazy trainer-guilty as charged!!  But I take what I do very seriously and I will take as much time needed listen to your 3 uncomfortable feelings; your hurts, your pains and discomforts about your body.
For the past 10 years of training all types of people, I have learned one important thing, a trainer and trainee must have a very close bond to understand the 3 things that is keeping you unhappy, your challenges(bad knees, hurt shoulder or illness), lifestyle(busy mom, dad, parent, student, busy body, workaholic) and expectations(self confidence, a better you, or just some pure happiness).

  • You might be a single mom with children, who doesn’t have time to go to the gym every day
  • You might be a person who has been overweight all their life, and every program before has failed
  • Maybe you are indeed eating right and working out, but still have challenges losing weight.

You deserve to know what it feels like, to start, and run across the “I made it!” finish line, so you can enjoy the goose bumps from that man or woman admiring you from a far.
Whew… It is truly an AMAZING FEELING!!


Cedric’s Story

I used Wesley Virgin’s 7DayFitness program and lost 50 Pounds, but it also changed my entire life!  I also won’s Wesley’s monthly 7Day challenge of the most weight lost.  Honestly, I have been overweight all my life, but now I have  more self esteem, dating regularly, and achieved a new job that is paying me money!  Thanks Wes you are a Life Changer!

*Members who follow the 7 Day Fitness Program can expect to lose 2-3 pounds per 
week.



Kellie’s Story

“I am 42 and I have lost 60 pounds!  Wesley’s program is simply amazing, it not only helped me lose but I toned at the same time.  This has really become a lifestyle for me, now I actually want to get up and workout, and when I don’t workout it seems like I am missing something.  I really felt like a couch potato before I started the 7DayFitness program, but now I am addicted.”  Thanks Wes



Center for Disease Control 20 year Study…

“The CDC took one hundred people and followed them for 20 years, until they reached the age of 40. and here’s what they discovered…”

(1) will have optimal health with an amazing beach body full of confidence and self esteem!
(4) will have moderate health
(36) will be morbidly obese
(54) will die from heart disease and cancer


I am going let you have access to the entire system for $47 (one time fee), I don’t believe in the infamous gym membership monthly billing, its BULL POO!! but to show you how confident I am, that you will absolutely lose 10 pounds in the next 30 days, keep it off and keep losing, instead of a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, I am going to give you a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee!  
Which means you can use the entire program for 60 days, and if at any point you are unsatisfied, I will gladly give you a full refund without any hassles. I truly pride myself of giving more value than I will ever ask in payment, so I am going to sweeten the deal and give you 3 Bonus Programs(which I sell online) valued at $97 for free!

What is “7DayFitness”?  What can I expect in the next 30 Days?

  • 7DayFitness is an elite online weight loss program which offers some very unique secrets and tricks to lose weight Fast and long term in your living room.
  • You will get the chance to interact with Master Trainer Wesley Virgin to guarantee you lose your first 10 pounds, 30 days from today
  • You will start your first “lose at least 10 pounds!” 30 Day beginner bootcamp challenge! Each day you will watch a new 7 Minute workout video with very specific instructions.. Each day is very unique and different, so we can promise you there will never be a dull moment.. Wesley is a lot of fun!!!
  • 7DayFitness will boost your weight loss using the Meal Tracker by analyzing your daily meals real time (breakfast, lunch and dinner) by your certified Nutritionist
  • Days can be very unpredictable, so 7DayFitness is equipped for you to set your own personal workout reminders just incase you get busy with daily life issues.
  • You will have your very own kitchen with 7DayFitness.. Throw away your cook books! All the refrigerators in our kitchens are packed with the best seasoned tasteful fat loss foods you could ever imagine.
  • 7DayFitness wants you to track your weight loss every 14 days, so you will use the fat loss timeline to ensure you meet your 30 day goal
  • To speed up your results, 7DayFitness has a unique built in module which allows you to create and mange weekly routines based on your problem area and intensity level.
  • 7DayFitness will basically reprogram your mind! Yes I said reprogram your mind. Most of us associate Pain to working out, after you complete your first 30 days you will associate extreme pleasure to working out at home, losing weight so you can appeal to the opposite sex, pack your bags and hit the beaches together

gifts to you


  • BONUS#1      30 Day Hell On Abs Formula- Lose 8 Inches Off Your Belly In 30 days
  • BONUS #2    30 Day Hell On Buns Program – Shape and tone your butt and thighs to perfection in 30 Days
  • BONUS #3     Relaxation Program – Immediate stress relief and relaxation

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét